Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (OSHE) Policy
1. We at Futehally Chemicals (Pvt.) Ltd. are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees, visitors, contractors and neighbours. To achieve our objectives, we:
- have developed and sustained a culture of Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental consciousness.
- pursue continuous learning to keep abreast of and implement the current best practices.
- comply with all the applicable legal and regulatory requirements and the requirements stated by our customers, related to Occupational Safety, Health and Environment.
- ensure that the workplace hazards are identified, associated risks are evaluated, strategies for their mitigation are formulated and implemented and measures for handling emergencies are in place.
- ensure that through education and training all our coworkers are well aware of the OSHE Policy and are motivated to apply it in their areas of responsibilities.
- foster team work to achieve all of the above initiatives.
Chief Operating Officer,